AGC Education and Research Foundation Undergraduate and Graduate ScholarshipIf you are interested in advertising your scholarship opportunity on our website, reach out to our chapter's Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building Industry Association of San Diego County (Due Oct 7th, 2022)
- Minimum Award: $500-$1,000
- Requirements: students who demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the building industry.
- Fill out the application here
California Homebuilding Foundation (Due Oct 28, 2022)
The application process for the California Homebuilding Foundation (CHF) Scholarships is open. The scholarships are available to undergraduate and graduate students in building industry related programs and may be used for tuition, fees, books, materials, and other unmet student needs.
2021 Scholarship Opportunities:
§ Paul K. Tchang scholarship - Minimum of $1,000 award
Total of each award: Awarding sum(s) per student is at the discretion of the college, i.e., the award can be approved in full or divided between more than one student(s)
University student awards can be no less than $1,000 per student
Criteria for application, the applicant:
- Has achieved a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrates a need for financial assistance
- Has the intention of a future career within the California homebuilding industry
- Copy of the student's transcript (unofficial transcripts will be accepted)
- Student personal statement including educational and career intentions
- Current student photo at 300+ DPI (Please submit a professional style photo as the photos of the scholarship winners are published by CHF).
AGC Education and Research Foundation Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship (Deadline Nov 1, 2022)
Each year the AGC Education and Research Foundation offers undergraduate and graduate level scholarships to students enrolled in ABET or ACCE accredited construction management or construction related engineering programs. The application opened July 1, 2022 and closes November 1, 2022.
Over $10 million in scholarships have been awarded to more than 4,000 students attending colleges and universities across the country. Through endowments made by AGC members and supporters, as well as AGC Chapters, the Education and Research Foundation awards over 100 scholarships each year to students dedicated to pursuing a career in the construction industry.
- The scholarships for undergraduates are $2,500 per year ($1,250 if you have half a semester) and can be renewed for up to three years. Graduate awards are $3,750 annually up to a maximum of $7,500
- Must be submitted by November 1st, 2022
- Scholarship is for the 2023-2024 academic year that begins in the fall of 2023
- GPA of 2.0 or higher
- This LINK will take you to the application portal